Our years of experience enable us to bring you a wide range of services. These services are provided to you at an affordable price because thats the way it should be. There are too many companies out there who charge MORE because a customer is caught over a barrel. You will not find that here at Builders Choice. We welcome your call and will do everything in our power to solve your issues.
The following are just a small sampling of the services we provide:
FURNACE AND AIR CONDITIONER REPLACEMENT
Is your furnace or air conditioner old or on the fritz. Many problems can be fix with a clean and check. But sometimes replacement is more cost effective than service. Replacement for both including labor starts at $3,400.00 and goes up depending on your needs.
SERVICE CONTRACTS/ADVANTAGE CLUB
Many problems that occur with your A/C and furnace can be avoided by having yearly preventative maintenance performed. It will lengthen the life span of your equipment and can often fix your immediate issues to get you back up and running.
Join the Builders Choice Advantage Club by purchasing a preventative maintenance contract for $160 (regularly $170) and receive these core benefits:
- A/C inspection and cleaning
- Furnace inspection and cleaning
- $25 off service calls
- Priority service – move to the top of the list during peak service times (non-members are on a first come, first served basis
- $500 off high efficiency system installation
- $100 off whole house humidifier installation
- Email reminders when it’s time for your next preventative maintenance service
PLUS members can check the website for monthly discounts, such as:
- Receive $300 off purchase of an electronic air purification system (non-member price $1300)
- Filter out indoor air pollutants including germs, air particles and odors
- Receive $300 off purchase of a UV Air Treatment System (non-member price $975)
Disinfect your air with the same ultraviolet light technology used in many hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and kitchens. UV Air Treatment Systems are installed into your home's heating and cooling system, where the UV light sterilizes mold spores and live, airborne bacteria, effectively preventing them from recirculating through your HVAC system.
Do you have low air flow. Is there a room in your home that is to hot or to cold. This is most likely a ductwork issue that can be solved with a few easy adjustments to your ductwork.
Are you planning a room addition to your home. You probably found the perfect color scheme for your walls and the biggest television money can buy. But did you consider supplying comfortable air to your space. This can be done by extending or adding appropriate sized ducting to your existing system or in some cases by upgrading your system altogether.